Mai nadan tha jo Wafa ko talash karta raha FARAZ Ye bhi na socha ke apni sans bhi ak din BeWaFa banjaegi

  Previous   
  Next   
Main nadan tha jo Wafa ko talash karta raha
 
"FARAZ"
 
Ye bhi na socha ke apni sans bhi ak din"BeWaFa" banjaegi
 
 
  Previous   
  Next   
  1. I Pray that You Would Know How Much Jesus Christ Loves You.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  1. I Pray For Everyone who feels Alone Today. Let Them Know You are With Them And Give them a Loving Friend.
  1. I Pray For Good Health, Financial Provision, And Peace Over you and your Family Today.
  1. I Pray That every Person Reading this would be 100% Filled With your Peace Today.
  2. I pray for a day free of anxiety.
  1. I PRAY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
  1. I pray for victory for you today in whatever battles your might be facing.
  1. I pray you would keep your hope in God.
  1. I Pray For Perseverance for you today.
  1. I Pray You will Have Faith For Big Things In Your Life. God has Good plans for you, Better than you can Imagine.
  1. I PRAY GOD'S BLESSINGS AND PROTECTION OVER YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES.
  2. I Pray Satisfaction and Contentment for you today.
  3. I Pray That You will Be Able To Focus On The Good Today, and Not The Bad.
  4. I Pray You can be A Blessing To Someone else Today ...
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL KEEP FIGHTING, PRAYING AND HOPING TODAY.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FIND REST AND RELIEF IN THE PRESENCE OF JESUS TODAY.
  2. I pray for Health and Healing.
  1. I Pray That You will Boldly Ask God For Whatever You need Today.
  2. I Pray You Will Know How much God loves you and wants to be close to you. May you have Boldness to ask Him for anything you need, knowing that He wants to help and bless you.
  1. I Pray the Holy Spirit will fill your heart with peace. May His Presence Calm and Comfort you ...
  1. I Pray your day is full of peace and contentment. I Pray you can focus on all the blessings you have and how well God has always cared for you.
  2. I Pray That You Will Have A Fresh Experience Of God's Love Today.
  3. I Pray That You will know that God is In control.
  4. I Pray You Would Know How Deeply God Cares About You.
  5. I Pray You will give your worries and stress to God today and trust Him to take care of you ...
  6. I Pray You will know that God will always take care of you.
  7. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  8. I Pray Your Day is Free From Worry.
  9. I Pray protection over you and your family today.
  10. I Pray that You Would Know How Much Jesus Christ Loves You.
  11. I Pray that You will Feel Safe and confident and cared for today.
  12. I Pray that your trust in God will deepen every day.
  13. I Pray your day will be free from worry. I Pray you will trust God to take care of your future, knowing that He Loves you and will work everything out for good.
  14. I Pray your will feel content and peaceful as you wait on God, May you trust in Him and know that he has the best plans and perfect timing. he will take care of you.
  15. I pray you will trust God with every area of your life.
  16. May You Feel Confident and Secure in your Father's Unconditional Love today ...
  17. Today I Pray You'd be able To Let go of Anything You're worrying about or trying to control
  1. I Pray You will Trust God to Work Out Whatever Problems Or Challenges You Are Facing Right Now,
  1. I Pray That Your Home Would Be A Place For You to Rest And Feel Safe.
  1. I Pray you will feel empowered and strengthened to live the life God has called you to. May His Spirit give you Wisdom to make good choices and grace to handle every situation.
  2. I Pray you would hear God's voice clearly today,
  1. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  2. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  3. I Pray your day will be filled with joy. I Pray your Joy will be unaffected by circumstances, but deeply rooted in your relationship with Jesus.
  1. I PRAY GOD'S BLESSINGS AND PROTECTION OVER YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES.
  2. I Pray God's Comfort would Surround you and soothe any pain or fear you might have.
  3. I Pray That God's Spirit would Comfort you in any Area that You're Hurting.
  4. I Pray That Your Home Would Be A Place For You to Rest And Feel Safe.
  5. I Pray that you will be free from worry today.
  6. I Pray that you will trust God with whatever is going on in your life right now.
  7. I Pray that your Relationship with Jesus Christ Grows Stronger Every Day.
  8. I Pray the Holy Spirit will fill your heart with peace. May His Presence Calm and Comfort you ...
  1. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  2. I Pray that You would Know How Loving and Compassionate Your Heavenly Father Is.
  3. I Pray you will have grace to love others today. I Pray the Holy Spirit will give patience and compassion. May God's love shine through you wherever you go.
  4. I Pray you will have the opportunity to show God's love to others today. May The Holy Spirit give you great compassion and patience as you deal with all different kinds of people, and may god reward your kindness.
  1. I Pray God would fill you with His Spirit.
  2. I Pray That You Would Feel Safe and Confident in God's Arms today.
  3. I Pray You will Feel confident in who you are today. No Matter What anyone has said about you, Know that you are God's son or daughter.
  4. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  5. I Pray You would know God as Your heavenly Father who adores you and loves to bless you May His Love Cause you to feel Secure and confident today
  6. I Pray that You will Feel Safe and confident and cared for today.
  7. I Pray you Will have Confidence And strength today. May You Know that god is Always on Your Side, Protecting You and fighting for you.
  8. I Pray you will feel surrounded by God's love today. May his Love give you confidence and Peace as you wait on Him.
  9. May You Feel Confident and Secure in your Father's Unconditional Love today ...
  1. I Pray Satisfaction and Contentment for you today.
  2. I Pray You Would Experience Great Joy Today. May You Sense God's Presence powerfully, filling you with peace and contentment.
  1. I Pray That You will know that God is In control.
  1. I Pray God will direct your steps today. I Pray that he will give you wisdom as you seek His counsel and will. May you have great success in all you do.
  1. I Pray you will get a fresh revelation of how big and majestic God is.
  1. I Pray You Will Feel Blessed and Cared For By God Today.
  1. I Pray that you will have time to think about heaven today.
  1. I Pray The Holy Spirit Will Guide You today. May He help you to make Wise Decisions and lead you along the best path for your life.
  2. I Pray that You Would Clearly Hear From God About any Decision you have to make.
  3. I Pray you would hear God's voice clearly today,
  1. I Pray that You Would Clearly Hear From God About any Decision you have to make.
  1. I Pray You will Keep your trust In God, even If It seems Like a Situation is hopeless. the Bible Says those Who Hope In The Lord Won't be disappointed.
  2. I Pray you'd keep your hope in Lord and His promises.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL KEEP FIGHTING, PRAYING AND HOPING TODAY.
  1. I Pray for Good health and long life for you and your family. I pray for healing of any sickness, disease or pain, in Jesus' name
  1. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  2. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  3. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE GOD FOR SOMETHING BIG, HUGE, MIRACULOUS TODAY
  4. I Pray that God would answer your prayers today In a big way.
  1. I Pray Protection over your thoughts and emotions today. May any negativity or fear be removed, and may hope and peace fill your heart.
  2. I Pray truth of God's Word will Silence any worrisome or fearful emotions you might be having.
  1. I Pray For Every Person's Heart That Is Searching For their Purpose and Fulfillment.
  2. I Pray that you will trust God with whatever is going on in your life right now.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  2. I Pray For Perseverance for you today.
  3. I Pray God will give you strength and encouragement today.
  1. I pray stress and busyness wont weigh you down today.
  1. I Pray That You will know that God is In control.
  2. I Pray you will get a fresh revelation of how big and majestic God is.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  2. I Pray that you will have time to think about heaven today.
  1. I PRAY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
  1. I Pray your Faith will cause you to stand out Wherever you go. May you Live your Life by God's Promises and not by what you see.
  1. I Pray You would have great vision and excitement about your future. God has wonderful plans for you, and He will give you the grace to fulfill them all.
  2. I Pray You would have great vision for your Life. God has amazing things He wants to do through you and for you ...
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FIND REST AND RELIEF IN THE PRESENCE OF JESUS TODAY.
  2. I Pray That You Will Have A Fresh Experience Of God's Love Today.
  3. I Pray You Seek God in every area of your life. I Pray that you will keep a conversation going with Him all throughout your day.
  4. I Pray You Would Experience Great Joy Today. May You Sense God's Presence powerfully, filling you with peace and contentment.
  5. I Pray that You would Know How Loving and Compassionate Your Heavenly Father Is.
  6. I Pray you will powerfully experience God's Love today ...
  7. I pray you experience God's peace today.
  8. I pray you experience fresh revelation of God's great love for you.
  1. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  2. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  3. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE GOD FOR SOMETHING BIG, HUGE, MIRACULOUS TODAY
  4. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  5. I Pray You will Have Faith For Big Things In Your Life. God has Good plans for you, Better than you can Imagine.
  6. I Pray You would know how much God Loves you, May he keep you in Perfect peace, even if things aren't going well right now. I Pray your Faith In Him will be Unshakable.
  7. I Pray you would Know deep in your heart that nothing is impossible for God. He is able to do so much more than we can even imagine.
  8. I Pray your Faith will cause you to stand out Wherever you go. May you Live your Life by God's Promises and not by what you see.
  9. I Pray your faith will be unwavering today. May you keep hoping and believing in God's promises for your life. He won't let you down.
  10. I Pray your faith will increase every day. I Pray you will believe for miracles and things that seem impossible.
  1. I Pray For Good Health, Financial Provision, And Peace Over you and your Family Today.
  2. I Pray that your Day Is filled with An Awareness of God's Love and Faithfulness.
  3. I Pray you will feel surrounded by God's love today. May his Love give you confidence and Peace as you wait on Him.
  1. I Pray For Good Health, Financial Provision, And Peace Over you and your Family Today.
  2. I Pray for Good relationships in Your Life That are filled with grace, joy, and forgiveness.
  3. I Pray protection over you and your family today.
  4. I Pray that You And Your Family will be An example of godly living and Integrity to those around you.
  5. I Pray that you would get deep, restful, peaceful sleep at night.
  6. I pray God bless you with wonderful friends and family.
  1. I Pray That You will Boldly Ask God For Whatever You need Today.
  2. I Pray You Would Know That God Has Great Things In Store For your Life.
  3. I Pray that you will be free from worry today.
  4. I Pray you would see God as a wonderful Father who deeply loves you. May you sense His gentle hand upon you, guiding you along the best paths and steering you away from harm.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE GOD FOR SOMETHING BIG, HUGE, MIRACULOUS TODAY
  2. I Pray God's Comfort would Surround you and soothe any pain or fear you might have.
  3. I Pray Protection over your thoughts and emotions today. May any negativity or fear be removed, and may hope and peace fill your heart.
  4. I Pray That Your Home Would Be A Place For You to Rest And Feel Safe.
  5. I Pray that your trust in God will deepen every day.
  6. I Pray you will get a fresh revelation of how big and majestic God is.
  7. I Pray your day will be free from worry and stress. May your trust in God fill you with peace and override any fear or negativity that might come your way.
  8. I pray for a day free of anxiety.
  9. I pray you experience God's peace today.
  10. True Humility And Fear Of the Lord Lead To Riches, Honor, and Long Life.
  1. I Pray You will Feel confident in who you are today. No Matter What anyone has said about you, Know that you are God's son or daughter.
  2. I Pray you will feel Protected and Provided for today.
  1. I Pray Financial provision for you and your family. If You need a job or help in your finances.
  2. I Pray For Good Health, Financial Provision, And Peace Over you and your Family Today.
  1. I Pray That You will Be Able To Focus On The Good Today, and Not The Bad.
  2. I Pray that you will be able to Focus On God's Promises Today.
  1. YOU GO BEFORE ME AND FOLLOW ME, YOU PLACE YOUR HAND OF BLESSING ON MY HEAD
  1. I Pray You Know These Words deep in Your Heart today: You are forgiven ... Jesus Dies for your Sins ...
  2. I Pray for Good relationships in Your Life That are filled with grace, joy, and forgiveness.
  3. I Pray that you would be free from guilty about your past.
  1. I Pray Your Day is Free From Worry.
  1. I Pray For Everyone who feels Alone Today. Let Them Know You are With Them And Give them a Loving Friend.
  2. I Pray for Good relationships in Your Life That are filled with grace, joy, and forgiveness.
  3. I pray God bless you with wonderful friends and family.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE STRONGLY THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY.
  2. I pray you grow closer to God each passing day.
  1. I Pray your day is full of peace and contentment. I Pray you can focus on all the blessings you have and how well God has always cared for you.
  2. I Pray God will give you strength and encouragement today.
  3. I Pray You Will get a Renewed sense of joy about your future. God has great blessings in store for your earthly life.
  4. I Pray You Would Know That God Has Great Things In Store For your Life.
  5. I Pray You would have great vision for your Life. God has amazing things He wants to do through you and for you ...
  6. I Pray that you will be able to Focus On God's Promises Today.
  7. I Pray that you would be free from guilty about your past.
  8. I Pray your day will be free from worry. I Pray you will trust God to take care of your future, knowing that He Loves you and will work everything out for good.
  1. I Pray you would see God as a wonderful Father who deeply loves you. May you sense His gentle hand upon you, guiding you along the best paths and steering you away from harm.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  1. I pray today you reflect on God's goodness.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE STRONGLY THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY.
  2. I Pray You'll be refreshed by the presence of God.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FEEL HOPEFUL ABOUT YOUR FUTURE.
  2. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  3. I Pray you'd keep your hope in Lord and His promises.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE STRONGLY THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY.
  2. I Pray That God's Spirit would Comfort you in any Area that You're Hurting.
  3. I Pray You'll be refreshed by the presence of God.
  4. I Pray you will feel blessed and loved today. May God's spirit fill your heart and direct your steps. I Pray you will know how special you are to Him.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  1. I Pray For Good Health, Financial Provision, And Peace Over you and your Family Today.
  1. I PRAY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
  1. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  2. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  3. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  4. I Pray That You will Be Able To Focus On The Good Today, and Not The Bad.
  5. I Pray that You And Your Family will be An example of godly living and Integrity to those around you.
  6. I Pray that you would trust in God's goodness and love.
  1. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  1. I Pray God's Abundant grace over your day.
  2. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  3. I Pray You would have great vision and excitement about your future. God has wonderful plans for you, and He will give you the grace to fulfill them all.
  4. I Pray Your Day will be filled with Peace May God give you grace to handle any Situation you might face today, and may His Peace surround you.
  5. I Pray Your Relationship With Jesus Will be the No.01 Priority in Your Life.
  6. I Pray for Good relationships in Your Life That are filled with grace, joy, and forgiveness.
  7. I Pray you will feel empowered and strengthened to live the life God has called you to. May His Spirit give you Wisdom to make good choices and grace to handle every situation.
  8. I Pray you will have grace to love others today. I Pray the Holy Spirit will give patience and compassion. May God's love shine through you wherever you go.
  1. I Pray You would know God created you for Greatness. You are one Of a Kind, Powerful, Talented and Loved.
  1. I Pray For Every Person's Heart That Is Searching For their Purpose and Fulfillment.
  2. I Pray The Holy Spirit Will Guide You today. May He help you to make Wise Decisions and lead you along the best path for your life.
  3. I Pray You Would Know How Deeply God Cares About You.
  4. I Pray You will hear God's Voice Clearly today, pointing out the way you should go.
  5. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  6. I Pray that You will Feel Safe and confident and cared for today.
  7. I Pray that you would hear God directing your Steps today.
  8. I Pray that your Relationship with Jesus Christ Grows Stronger Every Day.
  9. I Pray you would see God as a wonderful Father who deeply loves you. May you sense His gentle hand upon you, guiding you along the best paths and steering you away from harm.
  10. I pray you Feel God's presence in your life today.
  1. I Pray You Know These Words deep in Your Heart today: You are forgiven ... Jesus Dies for your Sins ...
  2. I Pray that you would be free from guilty about your past.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  2. I Pray That God's Spirit would Comfort you in any Area that You're Hurting.
  3. I Pray That You Will Have A Fresh Experience Of God's Love Today.
  4. I Pray That You will Be Able To Focus On The Good Today, and Not The Bad.
  5. I Pray That You will know that God is In control.
  6. I Pray You Will Know How much God loves you and wants to be close to you. May you have Boldness to ask Him for anything you need, knowing that He wants to help and bless you.
  7. I Pray You will Feel confident in who you are today. No Matter What anyone has said about you, Know that you are God's son or daughter.
  8. I Pray that You Would Know How Much Jesus Christ Loves You.
  9. I Pray that You would Know How Loving and Compassionate Your Heavenly Father Is.
  10. I Pray that you would Feel safe and secure In God's Arms today.
  11. I Pray that your Day Is filled with An Awareness of God's Love and Faithfulness.
  12. I Pray you will feel surrounded by God's love today. May his Love give you confidence and Peace as you wait on Him.
  13. I Pray you will get a fresh revelation of how big and majestic God is.
  14. I Pray you will powerfully experience God's Love today ...
  15. I Pray you would feel extravagantly loved by God today, I Pray He will show you how much He Loves you in a very special and personal way.
  16. I Pray you would get deeper sense of God's intimate and powerful love today. He knew you before you were born and He will love you forever. May you always feel safe and secure in His arms.
  17. I Pray you'll have some time today to think about the incredible price Jesus paid so we can go to heaven ...
  18. I pray that you would know these words deeply in your heart today.
  19. I pray you experience fresh revelation of God's great love for you.
  20. May You Feel Confident and Secure in your Father's Unconditional Love today ...
  1. YOU GO BEFORE ME AND FOLLOW ME, YOU PLACE YOUR HAND OF BLESSING ON MY HEAD
  1. I Pray Your Relationship With Jesus Will Grow Stronger Everyday. I Pray You will know Him as your Peace, Your Healer, your Strength, and everything you need.
  2. I pray for Health and Healing.
  1. I Pray God's Comfort would Surround you and soothe any pain or fear you might have.
  2. I Pray for Good health and long life for you and your family. I pray for healing of any sickness, disease or pain, in Jesus' name
  3. I Pray for healing for you today, in whatever area you need it.
  4. I Pray that God's Love will fill your heart today and bring you peace and satisfaction.
  5. I pray for Health and Healing.
  6. Lord I Pray Every Person Struggling With Health Problems. Please Heal Them And Let Them And Let Enjoy Life.
  1. I Pray For Good Health, Financial Provision, And Peace Over you and your Family Today.
  2. I Pray for Good health and long life for you and your family. I pray for healing of any sickness, disease or pain, in Jesus' name
  3. I Pray for healing for you today, in whatever area you need it.
  4. I pray for Health and Healing.
  5. Lord I Pray Every Person Struggling With Health Problems. Please Heal Them And Let Them And Let Enjoy Life.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  2. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  3. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  4. I Pray For Every Person's Heart That Is Searching For their Purpose and Fulfillment.
  5. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  6. I Pray Peace will fill your heart today.
  7. I Pray Protection over your thoughts and emotions today. May any negativity or fear be removed, and may hope and peace fill your heart.
  8. I Pray That You will Be Able To Focus On The Good Today, and Not The Bad.
  9. I Pray You Know These Words deep in Your Heart today: You are forgiven ... Jesus Dies for your Sins ...
  10. I Pray that You will Feel Safe and confident and cared for today.
  11. I Pray that your Day Is filled with An Awareness of God's Love and Faithfulness.
  12. I Pray the Holy Spirit will fill your heart with peace. May His Presence Calm and Comfort you ...
  13. I Pray you will feel blessed and loved today. May God's spirit fill your heart and direct your steps. I Pray you will know how special you are to Him.
  14. I Pray you would Know deep in your heart that nothing is impossible for God. He is able to do so much more than we can even imagine.
  15. I Pray your heart will be full of thanks and praise today. May you find great you in meditating on all the good things God has blessed you with.
  16. I pray that you would know these words deeply in your heart today.
  17. May your Day Be filled with moments of joy.
  1. I Pray that you will have time to think about heaven today.
  2. I Pray you'll have some time today to think about the incredible price Jesus paid so we can go to heaven ...
  1. I Pray For Perseverance for you today.
  2. I Pray The Holy Spirit Will Guide You today. May He help you to make Wise Decisions and lead you along the best path for your life.
  3. I Pray for healing for you today, in whatever area you need it.
  4. I Pray that your Day is filled With Peace.
  5. I Pray the Holy Spirit will fill your heart with peace. May His Presence Calm and Comfort you ...
  6. I Pray truth of God's Word will Silence any worrisome or fearful emotions you might be having.
  7. I Pray you will have grace to love others today. I Pray the Holy Spirit will give patience and compassion. May God's love shine through you wherever you go.
  8. I Pray you will have the opportunity to show God's love to others today. May The Holy Spirit give you great compassion and patience as you deal with all different kinds of people, and may god reward your kindness.
  9. I Pray you would hear God's voice clearly today,
  1. God We Invite You Into Our Homes schools and government.
  2. I Pray That Your Home Would Be A Place For You to Rest And Feel Safe.
  1. True Humility And Fear Of the Lord Lead To Riches, Honor, and Long Life.
  1. I PRAY THAT GOD SOURCE OF HOPE, WILL FILL YOU COMPLETELY WITH JOY AND PEACE BECAUSE YOU TRUST IN HIM.
  2. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FEEL HOPEFUL ABOUT YOUR FUTURE.
  3. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  4. I Pray For Perseverance for you today.
  5. I Pray Protection over your thoughts and emotions today. May any negativity or fear be removed, and may hope and peace fill your heart.
  6. I Pray You will Keep your trust In God, even If It seems Like a Situation is hopeless. the Bible Says those Who Hope In The Lord Won't be disappointed.
  7. I Pray You would have great vision for your Life. God has amazing things He wants to do through you and for you ...
  8. I Pray that that You will keep your hope in God today even If things Aren't going well right now.
  9. I Pray that you will trust God with whatever is going on in your life right now.
  10. I Pray you will have great hope in Jesus today. No matter what you're going through, I Pray your focus will stay on Him. May He overwhelm you with His Love and peace.
  11. I Pray you'd keep your hope in Lord and His promises.
  12. I Pray your Faith will cause you to stand out Wherever you go. May you Live your Life by God's Promises and not by what you see.
  13. I Pray your faith will be unwavering today. May you keep hoping and believing in God's promises for your life. He won't let you down.
  14. May You Feel Confident and Secure in your Father's Unconditional Love today ...
  1. True Humility And Fear Of the Lord Lead To Riches, Honor, and Long Life.
  1. I Pray That God's Spirit would Comfort you in any Area that You're Hurting.
  2. I Pray for Good relationships in Your Life That are filled with grace, joy, and forgiveness.
  3. I Pray you will know that God sees you. He sees when you're doing the right thing.
  1. I Pray You Will Feel Blessed and Cared For By God Today.
  2. I Pray you would see God as a wonderful Father who deeply loves you. May you sense His gentle hand upon you, guiding you along the best paths and steering you away from harm.
  1. I Pray You Will Know How much God loves you and wants to be close to you. May you have Boldness to ask Him for anything you need, knowing that He wants to help and bless you.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE GOD FOR SOMETHING BIG, HUGE, MIRACULOUS TODAY
  1. I Pray that You And Your Family will be An example of godly living and Integrity to those around you.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  2. I Pray that You Would Know How Much Jesus Christ Loves You.
  1. LORD, TODAY I PRAY FOR EVERYONE'S JOBS WILL
  1. I PRAY THAT GOD SOURCE OF HOPE, WILL FILL YOU COMPLETELY WITH JOY AND PEACE BECAUSE YOU TRUST IN HIM.
  2. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE STRONGLY THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY.
  3. I PRAY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
  4. I Pray That You will Be Able To Focus On The Good Today, and Not The Bad.
  5. I Pray You Seek God in every area of your life. I Pray that you will keep a conversation going with Him all throughout your day.
  6. I Pray You Will get a Renewed sense of joy about your future. God has great blessings in store for your earthly life.
  7. I Pray You Would Experience Great Joy Today. May You Sense God's Presence powerfully, filling you with peace and contentment.
  8. I Pray You can be A Blessing To Someone else Today ...
  9. I Pray Your Day is Free From Worry.
  10. I Pray for Good relationships in Your Life That are filled with grace, joy, and forgiveness.
  11. I Pray that you will have some quiet time to spend with God today.
  12. I Pray that your Day is filled With Peace.
  13. I Pray you'll have some time today to think about the incredible price Jesus paid so we can go to heaven ...
  14. I Pray your day will be filled with joy. I Pray your Joy will be unaffected by circumstances, but deeply rooted in your relationship with Jesus.
  15. I pray you grow closer to God each passing day.
  16. LORD, TODAY I PRAY FOR EVERYONE'S JOBS WILL
  17. May your Day Be filled with moments of joy.
  18. YOU WILL SHOW ME THE WAY OF LIFE, GRANTING ME THE JOY OF YOUR PRESENCE AND THE PLEASURES OF LIVING WITH YOU FOREVER.
  1. I Pray You would know God created you for Greatness. You are one Of a Kind, Powerful, Talented and Loved.
  2. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  3. I Pray You can be A Blessing To Someone else Today ...
  4. I Pray you will have the opportunity to show God's love to others today. May The Holy Spirit give you great compassion and patience as you deal with all different kinds of people, and may god reward your kindness.
  1. I Pray You will know that God will always take care of you.
  2. I pray you will trust God with every area of your life.
  3. YOU GO BEFORE ME AND FOLLOW ME, YOU PLACE YOUR HAND OF BLESSING ON MY HEAD
  1. I Pray your day is full of peace and contentment. I Pray you can focus on all the blessings you have and how well God has always cared for you.
  2. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  3. I Pray The Holy Spirit Will Guide You today. May He help you to make Wise Decisions and lead you along the best path for your life.
  4. I Pray You Seek God in every area of your life. I Pray that you will keep a conversation going with Him all throughout your day.
  5. I Pray You Will get a Renewed sense of joy about your future. God has great blessings in store for your earthly life.
  6. I Pray You Would Know How Deeply God Cares About You.
  7. I Pray You Would Know That God Has Great Things In Store For your Life.
  8. I Pray You Would know how important you are to God. He Gave you life and Purpose, and He has great plans for you. May you know today how much He Loves you.
  9. I Pray You will Have Faith For Big Things In Your Life. God has Good plans for you, Better than you can Imagine.
  10. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  11. I Pray You would have great vision for your Life. God has amazing things He wants to do through you and for you ...
  12. I Pray for Good health and long life for you and your family. I pray for healing of any sickness, disease or pain, in Jesus' name
  13. I Pray that you will trust God with whatever is going on in your life right now.
  14. I Pray that you would hear God directing your Steps today.
  15. I Pray that your Relationship with Jesus Christ Grows Stronger Every Day.
  16. I Pray you will know that God sees you. He sees when you're doing the right thing.
  17. I Pray your Faith will cause you to stand out Wherever you go. May you Live your Life by God's Promises and not by what you see.
  18. I Pray your faith will be unwavering today. May you keep hoping and believing in God's promises for your life. He won't let you down.
  19. I pray God bless you with wonderful friends and family.
  20. I pray you will trust God with every area of your life.
  21. Lord I Pray Every Person Struggling With Health Problems. Please Heal Them And Let Them And Let Enjoy Life.
  22. True Humility And Fear Of the Lord Lead To Riches, Honor, and Long Life.
  23. YOU WILL SHOW ME THE WAY OF LIFE, GRANTING ME THE JOY OF YOUR PRESENCE AND THE PLEASURES OF LIVING WITH YOU FOREVER.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  2. I Pray You will know that God has great plans for you.
  3. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  4. I Pray that You And Your Family will be An example of godly living and Integrity to those around you.
  5. I Pray that you would Feel safe and secure In God's Arms today.
  6. I Pray that you would trust in God's goodness and love.
  7. I Pray that your Day Is filled with An Awareness of God's Love and Faithfulness.
  8. I Pray you will have grace to love others today. I Pray the Holy Spirit will give patience and compassion. May God's love shine through you wherever you go.
  9. I Pray you will have great hope in Jesus today. No matter what you're going through, I Pray your focus will stay on Him. May He overwhelm you with His Love and peace.
  10. I Pray you will have the opportunity to show God's love to others today. May The Holy Spirit give you great compassion and patience as you deal with all different kinds of people, and may god reward your kindness.
  11. I Pray you would know how much God loves you. His Love for you will never change.
  1. I Pray your heart will be full of thanks and praise today. May you find great you in meditating on all the good things God has blessed you with.
  1. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  2. I Pray That You will Be Able To Focus On The Good Today, and Not The Bad.
  3. I Pray we Would Come Back To God And His Ways And He'd Have Mercy On Our Nation.
  4. I pray you experience God's peace today.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  2. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE GOD FOR SOMETHING BIG, HUGE, MIRACULOUS TODAY
  3. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE GOD FOR SOMETHING BIG, HUGE, MIRACULOUS TODAY
  2. I Pray your faith will increase every day. I Pray you will believe for miracles and things that seem impossible.
  1. Dear Lord, We ask that You Place will once again be Restored In ou Nation.
  1. I Pray Protection over your thoughts and emotions today. May any negativity or fear be removed, and may hope and peace fill your heart.
  2. I Pray That Your Home Would Be A Place For You to Rest And Feel Safe.
  3. I Pray truth of God's Word will Silence any worrisome or fearful emotions you might be having.
  4. I Pray your day will be free from worry and stress. May your trust in God fill you with peace and override any fear or negativity that might come your way.
  1. I Pray that you would get deep, restful, peaceful sleep at night.
  1. I Pray You Will Know How much God loves you and wants to be close to you. May you have Boldness to ask Him for anything you need, knowing that He wants to help and bless you.
  2. I Pray Your Day is Free From Worry.
  1. I Pray that You And Your Family will be An example of godly living and Integrity to those around you.
  1. I Pray God's Comfort would Surround you and soothe any pain or fear you might have.
  2. I Pray for Good health and long life for you and your family. I pray for healing of any sickness, disease or pain, in Jesus' name
  3. I Pray that you will have time to think about heaven today.
  1. I Pray that you would be free from guilty about your past.
  1. I Pray Patience and Perseverance for you today.
  2. I Pray You will Trust God to Work Out Whatever Problems Or Challenges You Are Facing Right Now,
  3. I Pray you will have grace to love others today. I Pray the Holy Spirit will give patience and compassion. May God's love shine through you wherever you go.
  4. I Pray you will have the opportunity to show God's love to others today. May The Holy Spirit give you great compassion and patience as you deal with all different kinds of people, and may god reward your kindness.
  5. I pray for strength and patience for you today.
  1. I Pray your day is full of peace and contentment. I Pray you can focus on all the blessings you have and how well God has always cared for you.
  2. I PRAY THAT GOD SOURCE OF HOPE, WILL FILL YOU COMPLETELY WITH JOY AND PEACE BECAUSE YOU TRUST IN HIM.
  3. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FIND REST AND RELIEF IN THE PRESENCE OF JESUS TODAY.
  4. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  5. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE STRONGLY THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY.
  6. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  7. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  8. I PRAY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
  9. I Pray For A Peaceful Day For You.
  10. I Pray For Good Health, Financial Provision, And Peace Over you and your Family Today.
  11. I Pray Peace will fill your heart today.
  12. I Pray Protection over your thoughts and emotions today. May any negativity or fear be removed, and may hope and peace fill your heart.
  13. I Pray That God's Spirit would Comfort you in any Area that You're Hurting.
  14. I Pray That Your Home Would Be A Place For You to Rest And Feel Safe.
  15. I Pray That every Person Reading this would be 100% Filled With your Peace Today.
  16. I Pray You Seek God in every area of your life. I Pray that you will keep a conversation going with Him all throughout your day.
  17. I Pray You Would Experience Great Joy Today. May You Sense God's Presence powerfully, filling you with peace and contentment.
  18. I Pray You will Trust God to Work Out Whatever Problems Or Challenges You Are Facing Right Now,
  19. I Pray You will know that God will always take care of you.
  20. I Pray You would know how much God Loves you, May he keep you in Perfect peace, even if things aren't going well right now. I Pray your Faith In Him will be Unshakable.
  21. I Pray Your Day will be filled with Peace May God give you grace to handle any Situation you might face today, and may His Peace surround you.
  22. I Pray Your Relationship With Jesus Will Grow Stronger Everyday. I Pray You will know Him as your Peace, Your Healer, your Strength, and everything you need.
  23. I Pray that God's Love will fill your heart today and bring you peace and satisfaction.
  24. I Pray that you will have time to think about heaven today.
  25. I Pray that you would get deep, restful, peaceful sleep at night.
  26. I Pray that you would trust in God's goodness and love.
  27. I Pray that your Day is filled With Peace.
  28. I Pray the Holy Spirit will fill your heart with peace. May His Presence Calm and Comfort you ...
  29. I Pray you will feel surrounded by God's love today. May his Love give you confidence and Peace as you wait on Him.
  30. I Pray you will have great hope in Jesus today. No matter what you're going through, I Pray your focus will stay on Him. May He overwhelm you with His Love and peace.
  31. I Pray your day will be free from worry and stress. May your trust in God fill you with peace and override any fear or negativity that might come your way.
  32. I Pray your will feel content and peaceful as you wait on God, May you trust in Him and know that he has the best plans and perfect timing. he will take care of you.
  33. I pray for a day free of anxiety.
  34. I pray you experience God's peace today.
  35. LORD, TODAY I PRAY FOR EVERYONE'S JOBS WILL
  1. I Pray your will feel content and peaceful as you wait on God, May you trust in Him and know that he has the best plans and perfect timing. he will take care of you.
  2. Today I Pray You'd be able To Let go of Anything You're worrying about or trying to control
  1. I Pray For Perseverance for you today.
  2. I Pray Patience and Perseverance for you today.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FEEL HOPEFUL ABOUT YOUR FUTURE.
  2. I Pray You Would Know That God Has Great Things In Store For your Life.
  3. I Pray You Would know how important you are to God. He Gave you life and Purpose, and He has great plans for you. May you know today how much He Loves you.
  4. I Pray You will Have Faith For Big Things In Your Life. God has Good plans for you, Better than you can Imagine.
  5. I Pray You will know that God has great plans for you.
  6. I Pray You would have great vision and excitement about your future. God has wonderful plans for you, and He will give you the grace to fulfill them all.
  7. I Pray that You Would Clearly Hear From God About any Decision you have to make.
  8. I Pray that you will be able to Focus On God's Promises Today.
  9. I Pray that you would hear God directing your Steps today.
  10. I Pray your will feel content and peaceful as you wait on God, May you trust in Him and know that he has the best plans and perfect timing. he will take care of you.
  11. Today I Pray You'd be able To Let go of Anything You're worrying about or trying to control
  1. YOU WILL SHOW ME THE WAY OF LIFE, GRANTING ME THE JOY OF YOUR PRESENCE AND THE PLEASURES OF LIVING WITH YOU FOREVER.
  1. I Pray You would know God created you for Greatness. You are one Of a Kind, Powerful, Talented and Loved.
  2. I Pray God's Abundant grace over your day.
  3. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  4. I Pray You will have Strength to Preserve In What God Has called you to do. I Pray You will Rely On His Power when you are weak and trust Him to work everything out for good.
  5. I Pray you will get a fresh revelation of how big and majestic God is.
  6. I Pray you will powerfully experience God's Love today ...
  1. I Pray your heart will be full of thanks and praise today. May you find great you in meditating on all the good things God has blessed you with.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FIND REST AND RELIEF IN THE PRESENCE OF JESUS TODAY.
  2. I PRAY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
  3. I Pray You Would Experience Great Joy Today. May You Sense God's Presence powerfully, filling you with peace and contentment.
  4. I Pray that you will have some quiet time to spend with God today.
  5. I Pray that you would get deep, restful, peaceful sleep at night.
  6. I Pray that your Day is filled With Peace.
  7. I Pray the Holy Spirit will fill your heart with peace. May His Presence Calm and Comfort you ...
  8. YOU WILL SHOW ME THE WAY OF LIFE, GRANTING ME THE JOY OF YOUR PRESENCE AND THE PLEASURES OF LIVING WITH YOU FOREVER.
  1. I Pray you'll have some time today to think about the incredible price Jesus paid so we can go to heaven ...
  1. I Pray You will Trust God to Work Out Whatever Problems Or Challenges You Are Facing Right Now,
  1. I Pray that you will be able to Focus On God's Promises Today.
  2. I Pray you will have a refreshing and exciting day. May you trust in God for good things ...
  3. I Pray your Faith will cause you to stand out Wherever you go. May you Live your Life by God's Promises and not by what you see.
  4. I Pray your faith will be unwavering today. May you keep hoping and believing in God's promises for your life. He won't let you down.
  1. I PRAY GOD'S BLESSINGS AND PROTECTION OVER YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES.
  2. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  3. I Pray protection over you and your family today.
  4. I Pray you will feel Protected and Provided for today.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE STRONGLY THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY.
  2. I Pray For Every Person's Heart That Is Searching For their Purpose and Fulfillment.
  3. I Pray You Would know how important you are to God. He Gave you life and Purpose, and He has great plans for you. May you know today how much He Loves you.
  4. I pray you would realize how important and valuable you are.
  1. I Pray The Holy Spirit Will Guide You today. May He help you to make Wise Decisions and lead you along the best path for your life.
  2. I Pray You Will Feel Blessed and Cared For By God Today.
  3. I Pray that you would hear God directing your Steps today.
  1. I Pray that you will have some quiet time to spend with God today.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  1. I Pray Your Relationship With Jesus Will Grow Stronger Everyday. I Pray You will know Him as your Peace, Your Healer, your Strength, and everything you need.
  2. I Pray Your Relationship With Jesus Will be the No.01 Priority in Your Life.
  3. I Pray for Good relationships in Your Life That are filled with grace, joy, and forgiveness.
  4. I Pray that your Relationship with Jesus Christ Grows Stronger Every Day.
  5. I Pray your day will be filled with joy. I Pray your Joy will be unaffected by circumstances, but deeply rooted in your relationship with Jesus.
  6. I pray God bless you with wonderful friends and family.
  7. I pray you grow closer to God each passing day.
  1. I pray stress and busyness wont weigh you down today.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FIND REST AND RELIEF IN THE PRESENCE OF JESUS TODAY.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  1. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  2. I Pray That Your Home Would Be A Place For You to Rest And Feel Safe.
  3. I Pray that you will have some quiet time to spend with God today.
  4. I Pray that you would get deep, restful, peaceful sleep at night.
  5. I pray stress and busyness wont weigh you down today.
  6. May your Day Be filled with moments of joy.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFRESHING, RESTFUL DAY.
  1. I Pray that God's Love will fill your heart today and bring you peace and satisfaction.
  1. True Humility And Fear Of the Lord Lead To Riches, Honor, and Long Life.
  1. I Pray That You will Boldly Ask God For Whatever You need Today.
  1. I Pray you'll have some time today to think about the incredible price Jesus paid so we can go to heaven ...
  1. I Pray That You Would Feel Safe and Confident in God's Arms today.
  2. I Pray That Your Home Would Be A Place For You to Rest And Feel Safe.
  3. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  4. I Pray protection over you and your family today.
  5. I Pray that You will Feel Safe and confident and cared for today.
  6. I Pray that you would Feel safe and secure In God's Arms today.
  7. I Pray you would get deeper sense of God's intimate and powerful love today. He knew you before you were born and He will love you forever. May you always feel safe and secure in His arms.
  1. I Pray Satisfaction and Contentment for you today.
  2. I Pray You'll be refreshed by the presence of God.
  3. I Pray that God's Love will fill your heart today and bring you peace and satisfaction.
  1. I Pray that you would Feel safe and secure In God's Arms today.
  1. I Pray You Know These Words deep in Your Heart today: You are forgiven ... Jesus Dies for your Sins ...
  1. I Pray for Good health and long life for you and your family. I pray for healing of any sickness, disease or pain, in Jesus' name
  2. I pray for Health and Healing.
  1. I Pray truth of God's Word will Silence any worrisome or fearful emotions you might be having.
  1. I Pray God's Mercy and Grace Will be On your Mind and in your heart today, May the Power and Simplicity of the Gospel remind you just how kind and compassionate He is.
  1. I Pray You Know These Words deep in Your Heart today: You are forgiven ... Jesus Dies for your Sins ...
  1. I Pray God would fill you with His Spirit.
  2. I Pray You will Keep your trust In God, even If It seems Like a Situation is hopeless. the Bible Says those Who Hope In The Lord Won't be disappointed.
  3. I pray you would keep your hope in God.
  1. I Pray that you would get deep, restful, peaceful sleep at night.
  1. May your Day Be filled with moments of joy.
  1. I PRAY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
  2. I Pray that you will have time to think about heaven today.
  1. God Pour Out Your Spirit On Our Land.
  2. I Pray you will feel empowered and strengthened to live the life God has called you to. May His Spirit give you Wisdom to make good choices and grace to handle every situation.
  1. I Pray You will hear God's Voice Clearly today, pointing out the way you should go.
  2. I Pray You would feel Safe and Cared for By God today. As you Love, respect and Obey Him
  3. I Pray that You will Feel Safe and confident and cared for today.
  4. I Pray you will feel blessed and loved today. May God's spirit fill your heart and direct your steps. I Pray you will know how special you are to Him.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  2. I Pray For Perseverance for you today.
  3. I Pray God will give you strength and encouragement today.
  4. I Pray God would fill you with His Spirit.
  5. I Pray You will have Strength to Preserve In What God Has called you to do. I Pray You will Rely On His Power when you are weak and trust Him to work everything out for good.
  6. I Pray You'll be refreshed by the presence of God.
  7. I Pray Your Relationship With Jesus Will Grow Stronger Everyday. I Pray You will know Him as your Peace, Your Healer, your Strength, and everything you need.
  8. I Pray that your Relationship with Jesus Christ Grows Stronger Every Day.
  9. I Pray you Will have Confidence And strength today. May You Know that god is Always on Your Side, Protecting You and fighting for you.
  10. I Pray you will feel empowered and strengthened to live the life God has called you to. May His Spirit give you Wisdom to make good choices and grace to handle every situation.
  11. I Pray you will have a refreshing and exciting day. May you trust in God for good things ...
  12. I Pray you'd keep your hope in Lord and His promises.
  13. I pray for strength and patience for you today.
  14. I pray for victory for you today in whatever battles your might be facing.
  1. I Pray For A Peaceful Day For You.
  2. I Pray You will give your worries and stress to God today and trust Him to take care of you ...
  3. I Pray your day will be free from worry and stress. May your trust in God fill you with peace and override any fear or negativity that might come your way.
  4. I pray stress and busyness wont weigh you down today.
  5. LORD, TODAY I PRAY FOR EVERYONE'S JOBS WILL
  1. I Pray that your Relationship with Jesus Christ Grows Stronger Every Day.
  2. I pray you would keep your hope in God.
  1. I Pray you will know that God sees you. He sees when you're doing the right thing.
  2. Lord I Pray Every Person Struggling With Health Problems. Please Heal Them And Let Them And Let Enjoy Life.
  1. I Pray God will direct your steps today. I Pray that he will give you wisdom as you seek His counsel and will. May you have great success in all you do.
  1. I Pray You would know God created you for Greatness. You are one Of a Kind, Powerful, Talented and Loved.
  2. I pray you would realize how important and valuable you are.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR FAITH JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE RIGHT WITH GOD.
  2. I pray today you reflect on God's goodness.
  3. ThanksGiving Prayer. May Your Day be filled with family and friends, good food, and most of all a thankful and happy heart.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD FIND GREAT HOPE AND STRENGTH IN THE BIBLE.
  2. May You Feel Confident and Secure in your Father's Unconditional Love today ...
  1. I Pray Protection over your thoughts and emotions today. May any negativity or fear be removed, and may hope and peace fill your heart.
  1. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  2. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO BE UNSHAKABLE.
  1. I PRAY GOD'S BLESSINGS AND PROTECTION OVER YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES.
  2. I PRAY THAT GOD SOURCE OF HOPE, WILL FILL YOU COMPLETELY WITH JOY AND PEACE BECAUSE YOU TRUST IN HIM.
  3. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FEEL HOPEFUL ABOUT YOUR FUTURE.
  4. I Pray God will give you strength and encouragement today.
  5. I Pray Peace will fill your heart today.
  6. I Pray That You Would Feel Safe and Confident in God's Arms today.
  7. I Pray That You will Boldly Ask God For Whatever You need Today.
  8. I Pray You Would Know That God Has Great Things In Store For your Life.
  9. I Pray You will Have Faith For Big Things In Your Life. God has Good plans for you, Better than you can Imagine.
  10. I Pray You will Keep your trust In God, even If It seems Like a Situation is hopeless. the Bible Says those Who Hope In The Lord Won't be disappointed.
  11. I Pray You will Trust God to Work Out Whatever Problems Or Challenges You Are Facing Right Now,
  12. I Pray You will give your worries and stress to God today and trust Him to take care of you ...
  13. I Pray You will have Strength to Preserve In What God Has called you to do. I Pray You will Rely On His Power when you are weak and trust Him to work everything out for good.
  14. I Pray protection over you and your family today.
  15. I Pray that You Would Clearly Hear From God About any Decision you have to make.
  16. I Pray that that You will keep your hope in God today even If things Aren't going well right now.
  17. I Pray that you will be free from worry today.
  18. I Pray that you will trust God with whatever is going on in your life right now.
  19. I Pray that your trust in God will deepen every day.
  20. I Pray you will have a refreshing and exciting day. May you trust in God for good things ...
  21. I Pray your day will be free from worry. I Pray you will trust God to take care of your future, knowing that He Loves you and will work everything out for good.
  22. I Pray your faith will increase every day. I Pray you will believe for miracles and things that seem impossible.
  23. I Pray your will feel content and peaceful as you wait on God, May you trust in Him and know that he has the best plans and perfect timing. he will take care of you.
  24. I pray you will trust God with every area of your life.
  25. I pray you would keep your hope in God.
  26. Today I Pray You'd be able To Let go of Anything You're worrying about or trying to control
  1. I Pray truth of God's Word will Silence any worrisome or fearful emotions you might be having.
  1. I PRAY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
  1. YOU GO BEFORE ME AND FOLLOW ME, YOU PLACE YOUR HAND OF BLESSING ON MY HEAD
  1. I Pray You would know how much God Loves you, May he keep you in Perfect peace, even if things aren't going well right now. I Pray your Faith In Him will be Unshakable.
  1. I Pray truth of God's Word will Silence any worrisome or fearful emotions you might be having.
  2. I pray for victory for you today in whatever battles your might be facing.
  1. I Pray You would have great vision and excitement about your future. God has wonderful plans for you, and He will give you the grace to fulfill them all.
  2. I Pray You would have great vision for your Life. God has amazing things He wants to do through you and for you ...
  1. I Pray Patience and Perseverance for you today.
  1. I Pray You will have Strength to Preserve In What God Has called you to do. I Pray You will Rely On His Power when you are weak and trust Him to work everything out for good.
  1. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FIND REST AND RELIEF IN THE PRESENCE OF JESUS TODAY.
  2. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL KEEP FIGHTING, PRAYING AND HOPING TODAY.
  1. I Pray God will direct your steps today. I Pray that he will give you wisdom as you seek His counsel and will. May you have great success in all you do.
  2. I Pray God would give you great wisdom today. May You Hear Him clearly as He Teaches you and Gives you direction.
  3. I Pray You will hear God's Voice Clearly today, pointing out the way you should go.
  4. I Pray Your Relationship With Jesus Will be the No.01 Priority in Your Life.
  5. I Pray that You Would Clearly Hear From God About any Decision you have to make.
  6. I Pray you will feel empowered and strengthened to live the life God has called you to. May His Spirit give you Wisdom to make good choices and grace to handle every situation.
  1. I Pray You Would Know That God Has Great Things In Store For your Life.
  2. YOU GO BEFORE ME AND FOLLOW ME, YOU PLACE YOUR HAND OF BLESSING ON MY HEAD
  1. I Pray You will give your worries and stress to God today and trust Him to take care of you ...
  2. I Pray your day will be free from worry. I Pray you will trust God to take care of your future, knowing that He Loves you and will work everything out for good.
  3. LORD, TODAY I PRAY FOR EVERYONE'S JOBS WILL
  1. I Pray For A Peaceful Day For You.
  2. I Pray You will give your worries and stress to God today and trust Him to take care of you ...
  3. I Pray that you will be free from worry today.
  4. I Pray that you will have time to think about heaven today.
  5. I Pray that your trust in God will deepen every day.
  6. I Pray you will get a fresh revelation of how big and majestic God is.
  7. I pray for a day free of anxiety.
  8. Today I Pray You'd be able To Let go of Anything You're worrying about or trying to control
  1. I Pray Your Day is Free From Worry.
  2. I Pray truth of God's Word will Silence any worrisome or fearful emotions you might be having.
  3. I Pray your day will be free from worry and stress. May your trust in God fill you with peace and override any fear or negativity that might come your way.
  4. I Pray your day will be free from worry. I Pray you will trust God to take care of your future, knowing that He Loves you and will work everything out for good.
  5. Today I Pray You'd be able To Let go of Anything You're worrying about or trying to control